IH PARTS AMERICA
Click Here!

Go Back   IH PARTS AMERICA > Classifieds > IH Vehicles For SALE
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Photo Gallery Store Home

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2008, 10:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member Number: 412
Default 1973 International 1210 crewcab

Alright here it is and the price is $8000. This is the nicest International Harvester Pickup I have ever seen let alone owned. This truck is 100% original and unrestored. I think the pictures will speak for themselves and I have tried to take high quality pictures but if you would like to see something in paticular please feel free to let me know. This is a short bed Crewcab truck with a 149" wheelbase. The truck has a 392 V-8 with the 727 torque flight transmission and factory air conditioning and they operate perfectly. It has power steering and power brakes which work perfectly as well. I have installed a new edelbrock carb. with electric choke which operates perfectly and replaced the paper air cleaner with a K&N unit. Even after sitting for weeks I can hit the gas pedel once turn the key and it fires right up. It drives perfectly with no pulling or strange tire wear. It is 2 wheel drive as it sits right now but if the buyer is interested i have 1973 International Harvester Travelall 4 wheel drive that can go with it to convert it to 4wd. The interior is complete and has been redone sometime in the past but it was a pretty good job with very similar OEM material. The dash is cracked but it is to be expected with a 35 year old truck. The motor and tranny barely leak at all. The Temp, Fuel and oil gauges do not work for some reason. The driver side fuel tank does not work but the passenger side works perfectly although they are only 15 gallons per tank. Some time in the past it has been repainted the original IH color. As far as I can tell I am the 3rd owner and I would love to see this truck go to an IH enthusiest who will take good care of it. I have installed new heater control valves (both of them) the control cable is broken but I have a new one, replaced all the vacuum lines, replaced all the heater hoses, replaced the driverside exhaust donut (I have the passenger side and a new flapper valve), I have new motor mounts, door weather stripping, window felt, dash backlight holders and some other new parts that i bought for a minor reconditioning of the truck.

Some of you will certainly ask about RUST as you should so here is the run down.

This has always been a California central valley truck and is almost completely rust free except for the passenger side windshield seam which is totally serviceable without any reconstruction and I have a picture of it below.

The Front floorboards are solid with very light surface rust.

The rear floorboards are rust free.

The hood hinge area is rust free.

The upper cab area and rain gutters are rust free.

The cab corners are rust free.

The doors are rust free.

The bed is rust free.

the tailgate is rust free.
I am located In Sacramento, Ca. and the price is $8000. My number is 916-718-3235. Thanks For looking. Dan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SANY2236.jpg (80.8 KB, 4181 views)
File Type: jpg SANY2238.jpg (67.5 KB, 2979 views)
File Type: jpg SANY2237.jpg (89.0 KB, 2802 views)
File Type: jpg SANY2239.jpg (96.5 KB, 2198 views)
File Type: jpg SANY2227.jpg (58.5 KB, 1172 views)
File Type: jpg SANY2228.jpg (50.8 KB, 1171 views)
File Type: jpg SANY2229.jpg (53.3 KB, 1121 views)
File Type: jpg SANY2230.jpg (45.9 KB, 1131 views)
File Type: jpg SANY2244.jpg (66.5 KB, 1548 views)
File Type: jpg SANY2231.jpg (34.5 KB, 1419 views)

Last edited by dan33d; 04-21-2008 at 10:32 PM.. Reason: Add Price and location
dan33d is offline   Reply With Quote