Part #: SWEPCO-FUELIMP-503
Shipping Weight: 0.80 pounds
Quantity in Basket:
ON SALE FOR THE MONTH OF JULY!!!! SAVE 10%!!!!! REGULAR PRICE IS $8.95!!!!
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!! SALE ENDS SATURDAY JULY 31ST!!!!
Swepco 503 Gas Improver
A premium quality fuel additive designed to clean gum, varnish,
sludge and other harmful deposits. Helps improve fuel combustion,
reduce friction, prolong spark plug life and increase fuel
mileage. It is also helpful in eliminating sticky valves and
some pre-ignition problems and is an effective "carbon buster"
for valve areas.
Treatment for gasoline engines:
-12 Ounces per 30 Gallons of Gas
As a "de-carbonizer":
- Start engine and allow to warm up
- Set at fast idle
- Carbureted engines - remove air cleaner and slowly pour 12oz directly into the carburetor
- Fuel injected engines - remove a small vacuum line from the intake manifold area and let it "suck" 12oz of 503 out of the bottle
- Immediately turn off the engine and let it cool down(preferably overnight)
- 503 will coat the valves and dissolve excessive carbon deposits
- After cool down, start engine and accelerate it until it stops smoking....excessive smoke will be evident until the "oiliness" of the 503 is burned off
Scout, Traveler, Terra and Travelall are trademarks of the International Truck & Engine Corporation.
Their use has been licensed under Scout/Light Line Distributors, Inc. -IH PARTS AMERICA is a Scout/Light Line Authorized Dealer.
IH PARTS AMERICA : Over one thousand parts in stock and ready to ship. If you dont see the part you are looking for feel free to call or email us. We have what you need! 530-274-1795