210 MULTI-GRADE GEAR LUBE
SWEPCO 210 Multi-Grade Gear Lube is a premium quality gear
oil specially formulated to provide superior performance
under the most demanding operating conditions and severe
applications. It provides outstanding wear control, service
life, cleanliness, thermal stability and corrosion resistance
for most manual transmissions, differentials and power
take off units.
It is engineered and blended precisely from the very finest
high VI paraffin base stocks available and the most
advanced additive chemistry, including LUBIUM, a unique
chemical additive developed by SWEPCO which acts as a
synergist with other additives to enhance their
SWEPCO 210 has been the preferred gear oil in many high
performance applications.It has been proven in all types
of racing conditions including: Baja type off-road, IMCA,
Sprint, NASCAR, Super-Stock, and Dragsters just to name
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
• Highly refined, pure paraffinic base stock and state of
the art additives.
• Special adhesive/cohesive additive eliminates dry starts
, dramatically reducing start up wear.
• Highly resistant to oxidation.
• Helps improve "stiff shifting" manual transmissions.
• Superior limited slip axle protection.
• Reduces operating temperatures by 25 - 50 degrees F.
• Helps keep gear box and transmission seals soft and
pliable which helps reduce leakage.
• Outperforms Red-Line “Shock Proof” & “MTL” gear oils.
• Holds up under high stress and load, excellent high
temperature thermal stability and low temperatureflow.
• Race proven.
• Exceeds API GL4 & GL5 and MIL-L-2105D specifications,
• SAE 80/140 (Can be used to replace: 80, 80/90, 90, 140, 85/140 gear lubricants)